el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
Creative writing from the Conscious I- thoughts, reflections and ideas expressed in urban literature, Caribbean-themed prose and poetry. This blog celebrates the African Diaspora.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Spoken Word Griots: African Oral Tradition in Caribbean Music (Third Part) - Calypso
Spoken Word Griots: African Oral Tradition in Caribbean Music (Third Part) - #Calypso by K. Omodele African traditions and customs are i...
Popular Posts
-
Marcus Garvey was born on August the seventeenth, and so this is a blessed day in my Journey. On this day a man was born in 1887 who would ...
-
Bless up this Emancipation Day/ August Monday ! Someone special just mentioned to me that We need some new teachers, or to evolve into the ...
-
Spoken Word Griots: African Oral Tradition in Caribbean Music (Third Part) - #Calypso by K. Omodele African traditions and customs are i...
-
When Things Fall Apart ©K.Omodele Each day I see the effects of the absence of men/fathers/husbands from families in our commun...
-
Today is Marcus Mosiah Garvey 's 125th Earthday. Blessed Earthstrong Black Marcus, my Prophet. As relevant now as he was then. Don...
-
Canto das Três Raças – by Clara Nunes (The Chanting of the Three Races – by Clara Nunes) Composed by: Mauro Duarte e Paulo César Pinhe...
-
While standing outside my friend's home waiting for her come out, I looked down and after a few seconds I saw a new world- a world of a...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say What You Sayin'