Saturday, December 13, 2014
SEVEN QUOTES BY NELSON MANDELA
Seven Nelson Mandela "Tata Madiba" Quotes We Love
When it comes to inspirational quotes, Tata Madiba was as thoughtful in choosing his words as he was careful in implementing his plans, knowing he was setting an example. Though laden with introspection, these quotes possess an undeniable universal appeal.
1. "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the ability to triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
2. "Do not judge me by my successes. Judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."
3. "It always feels impossible until it is done."
4. "Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people."
5. "No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end."
6. "Poverty, like apartheid, is not natural; it is man made."
7. "Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity; it is an act of justice."
Many Young African Americans Are Still Disconnected From Their African Roots By Joshua Chikudo August, 2017 &q...
Today, August the seventeenth, is a blessed day in my Journey. On this day a man was born in 1887 who would affect the way I perceive my S...
Bless up this Emancipation Day/ August Monday ! Someone special just mentioned to me that We need some new teachers, or to evolve into the ...
Lemon-grass and Ginger Tea Sleepily, I waddled on wobbly knees to the kitchen. Grated piece of ginger, crushed up two lemon grass s...
We must canonize our own saints, create our own martyrs, and elevate to positions of fame and honor black men and women who have made thei...
CARIBBEAN TRADITIONS:Ring Games (Small Days) "Now when I was a little boy my favorite ring game was this...winey, winey/winey...