Greetings, Jah World.
I know everybody don't have Amazon and Kindle, so now you can get Cries of Redemption as an ebook (ePub) through Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Apple, Kobo, et al. Click the Link to go through Smashwords and find out more.
And, I give thanks for all the love and support I have been getting.
Blessed Love,
Kaya @TheAbeng
http://KayaOmodele.com
Creative writing from the Conscious I- thoughts, reflections and ideas expressed in urban literature, Caribbean-themed prose and poetry. This blog celebrates the African Diaspora.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Spoken Word Griots: African Oral Tradition in Caribbean Music (Third Part) - Calypso
Spoken Word Griots: African Oral Tradition in Caribbean Music (Third Part) - #Calypso by K. Omodele African traditions and customs are i...
Popular Posts
-
Marcus Garvey was born on August the seventeenth, and so this is a blessed day in my Journey. On this day a man was born in 1887 who would ...
-
copyright 2010 K. Omodele trademark The Abeng/Yardcore International, Inc. A frustrated mother says to her eleven year-old son: ...
-
Bless up this Emancipation Day/ August Monday ! Someone special just mentioned to me that We need some new teachers, or to evolve into the ...
-
Copyright 2007 K. Omodele At what point does a soul wither and drop? Like rotten fruit from an ill-fated tree The result of youthful int...
-
©2007 K. Omodele (Tempting Irie) First read Part I Part II Irie fluffs the sliced-up ganja. Fingering the ring on the ratchet, in a sin...
-
(Photo By Jennifer Poyser 2009) ©2010 K. Omodele Why does Marcus’ house lean with dil...
-
©2009 K.Omodele In Nineteen Eighty, poor people couldn’t stop talking bout young Natty Fidel and the newspapers couldn’t stop writing about...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say What You Sayin'